Friday, May 18, 2012

Needles, needles, and wait! MORE needles!

Needles, needles, and wait! MORE needles!  The story of my life.. This is my third time to get a delivery in the mail like this…my third time to get that gut wrenching pain in the pit of my stomach..blagh.. This is my first actual Frozen Embryo Transfer – the first time we have had an embryo make it to blast to be frozen.  So, meds, wise, it doesn’t seem as bad.  Couple packs of needles, alcohol wipes, gauze pads, a 14 day supply of Lupron, a bottle of Progesterone in Oil, Estradiol pills, and last, but certainly not least, 1 little Valium to keep me calm on transfer day, Lord willing I make it that far.  So, from what I understand, after my baseline and blood work on the 30th, I should only have a few visits total to check lining and things like that.  So, all in all, if you don’t account for all of the headaches and night sweats that Lupron bring, and the horrible hormones, acne, and sore hiney that go along with PIO, shouldn’t be too bad…Should it??

No comments:

Post a Comment