Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday...



This is the first time I have participated in a while!

So, I am definitely loving puppies! This stems from the fact I'm getting a precious little female Maltese in a few short weeks!




I am also loving Esther Williams swimwear! I am definitely going to invest in one of these!


Spring Weather!!!! It is supposed to be in the 70's here in Tennessee ALL WEEK!




Getting back into a workout routine! I WILL get into shape before IVF # 2!!!


(ouch I'm sore)

Secret Life will start back in less than 2 weeks!!



Yes, I realize that I am 25 years old..But I am and have been obsessed with this show since the first episode aired!

GoFundMe ! This is an online fundraising website. I have a page there for our IVF, and some amazing people have already donated $100! Click below if you would like to donate or see folks comments!

My amazing friends..I know I've posted this several times this week..But I love them so much!





And most importantly, my amazing husband...and the connection that we have...We can be so mad at each other one minute, and so in love the next...He's my number one!




3 comments:

  1. Cute post, love the puppy. So sweet, that is exciting that you will be adding a little furball to your family soon.

    I too love the Secret Life of the American Teen, I can't wait for it to start again. Yay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want a maltese. i can't wait to pet yours! haha

    AND

    SECRET LIFE! ZOMG! i remember when the first episode came on.. i waited and waited.. i couldn't wait! and i am still so obsessed.. at almost 27 years old. bahahahaha i don't care how lame it is! andy makes fun of me hard core.

    and..
    i LOVE matt's mad face in that couch picture. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess I am so excited to see the puppy! I have some more stuff for yardsale! I need to workout!

    ReplyDelete