Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Time Change = Thumbs Down

Four days in to the time change and I am still not used to it.  I am SOOOOOOO tired...I cannot get up in the morning......and it makes me SOOOO grumpy ALL day.  Ugh.  Here I am struggling to get up and get ready for work, while my hubs is still in bed, sawing down the forrest.  I am also EXTREMELY sore from working out.  I didn't work out for over 3 months, and I started back Monday with a 30 ish minute Gazelle workout, and a 30 minute bootcamp workout last night. Ouch! I'm hoping to get in a walk on lunch today, and then either weights or pilates when I get home this afternoon! My goal is to get my body back into shape before we do IVF again! Pray for me.

1 comment:

  1. i can't go to bed before 2am. it SUCKS. then sophie is up between 6 and 7. which wouldn't be bad if i wasn't up all freaking night. :(

    ReplyDelete