Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Top Two Tuesday


Top Two Random Facts about Me

1.  I love chicken...and everything that comes along with it...I have eggs EVERY morning for breakfast, and some type of chicken (strips, grilled, popcorn) at least for lunch or dinner, a lot of the times for both! I could not live a day without chicken.

2.  My friends are better than yours.  No, really, they are.  In all seriousness (is that a word?) I have always known what amazing friends I have, but the past two weeks have REALLY shown me who my true friends are, and what powerful, amazing people they are.  They really are the cream of the crop.  I couldn't ask for a better group of ladies and gentlemen. 



2 comments:

  1. i LOVE this post! even though i'm the newb, i feel like i love all those ladies already. haha. they're all so sweet... and crazy! so much fun :)

    annnnnnnnd i had chicken at lunch today. totally thought of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Top Two Tuesday to say hello. Will be thinking of you as you continue your journey! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete