Friday, November 18, 2011

TGIF !!!

TGIF!!!! This week has been the world's longeessssssssssssssssssssst week.  Maybe because of the blur of last week and the weekend with my grandfather's death, it has made this week seem exceptionally long??? 

So, I have a confession to make..One that I am quite ashamed of... Tonight I am going to go stand in line for two hours to watch...oh gosh..I can't believe I'm saying this publically...I am going to watch....

I admit it..I am a 25 year old Twilight ADDICT.  I have read the books soooo sooo many times..Watched all of the movies thus far...I cannot WAIT! Whew!

So, what are your weekend plans???

1 comment:

  1. i hope the birth scene is SO gruesome.

    also, i haaaaaaaaaaaaate bella. she's such a skank IRL. haha
    BUT
    BUUUUUUUUT
    i am super excited to go with you! :)

    ReplyDelete