Friday, March 11, 2011

It's been awhile, Five Q Friday

 
 
 
 
 


1. Do you know what your REAL hair color is?
 
Dark brown


2. Do you plan ahead for summer, or fly by the seat of your pants?

Seat of my pants, we never vacation..especially now that we're saving for IVF again.
3. What is your favorite meal to cook?
 
Non. Seriously. I hate cooking..Sad, but true.

4. Do you get offended by not receiving thank yous?

Not really.  People just aren't as genuine and courteous these days. But I don't care, if I help someone, I don't expect anything in return.
5. How did you meet your best friend?
 
I have more than one best friend.  One I've known my whole life, so what would I say? Being born is how I met her? lol.  The other's I met during middle school, or high school, etc.  I love my friends...They are amazing
 
 




2 comments:

  1. i still just love our tongues hanging out in that picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahaha I know it's my favorite! I like it better than the one of us smiling!

    ReplyDelete