Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I have a donation...

And I am so very thankful! My heart is swollen today with the immediate help I have received from great friends after the news our first IVF was a failure.  They are organizing several benefits over the next couple of months to raise money to help us pay for this.  It's so amazing that people are willing to donate their time and money to help my husband and I.  Check out my friend Kandice's blog to see some of the events being organized or if you want to donate, check out the green widget on the left side of this page.  I am overwhelmed and blessed beyond measure tonight.  Thank you -

2 comments:

  1. Hey great blog! I noticed you liked art and oping maybe you like my new art blog as well! I post famous works daily by the best artists!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for your new motivation to press on!! I cant wait to see how this story unfolds...I just know its gonna be sooo good!

    ReplyDelete