Friday, February 17, 2012

5 ? Friday

Link up with Mama M


1. What do you do when you are really upset to calm yourself down?
 Lock myself up in the bedroom, breathe deeply, and turn the music up!!

2. Do you go all out for V-day or is it just another day?

When you are the wife of a cop, it's really just another day! This was the first year in a while that we have actually been together on V Day..So hubs cooked steak, potato's and made salad!
3. Are you more or less productive when Hubs is away?

Less..all I want to do is lie around and watch what I want on TV! ha!

4. What is your favorite time of day and why?

As cliche as it sounds, 5 o'clock, because it's time to get off work!

5. What is your go to karaoke song?

You would never, ever want to hear me sing karaoke...but the song that I most love to sing in the shower is Hum - Stars...

"She thinks she missed the train to Mars, she's out back counting stars....."

No comments:

Post a Comment