Monday, January 23, 2012

Miscellany Monday

                                                                                     Here
( i stole this photo of myself from my friend kandice's blog hehe)
{one.} lovely weekend..well saturday at least..horrible weather friday night and again last night..but saturday was wonderful! had birthday dinner with my two buddies.good food, great conversation. and best of all, i didnt have to spend my birthday alone, since my husband is always working.

{two.} i spoke before of the stormy weather, last night was spent in the storm cellar..it also consisted of spending the night at my parents house..eek! birmingham, al had many injuries and 2 lives lost..so sad..i am soooo scared of storms.

{three.} i am getting a wonderful gift this week - a new god son! i just ordered him a super adorable onesie!

{four.} i kind of really blew my dieting this weekend..ugh! and i took 2 rest days this week *hangs head in shame*..when i say rest, i mean from cardio..ive done my 14 day ab challenge every day!  I have been doing a lot of Leslie Sansone walk away the pounds (watp) workouts...for those gym goers, this may seem low key, and i guess it is..but i am a firm believer in the walk program..my freshman year of college i lost a 60 pounds with leslie, and i intend to do it again! its low impact cardio mixed with strength training, and provides an amazing workout!

how was your weekend??

1 comment:

  1. i'm going to have to try this walking thing. anything i can do at home is a plus! ;) also, i'm ready for a bon fire!

    ReplyDelete