Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I suck at blogging; Life, IVF # 2, and all that good stuff

So, yeah.  I have said it before.  Now I will say it again.  I SUCK at blogging.  Really, really suck.  I'm not sure if it is because I am so busy...or just lazy...I get on here and read other people's blogs..I just really suck at updating my own. 

So, what have I been doing in my spare time you ask? 

Not really much of anything..I have been working my Monday thru Friday job and brushing up on my photog skills on Saturdays.  I have taken some really fun photos in the past couple of weeks.  Check out little baby Jack!

And here he is again with his mommy and daddy.



Photography would never be a career for me.  I love taking pictures, I love editing pictures...but I don't love charging people.  I would never have the patience to decide what I wanted to charge people, and I could never get over the fear of that "client" hating my photos.  I sure do not see how Kandice does it.  But she takes amazing photos, I couldn't imagine a client being un satisfied with her work.  I have, reluctantly, been doing a few photos that I have gotten paid for.  But only because I am still frantically saving to finish paying for our second IVF.  Which leads me to....



IVF # 2..... argh, just saying it aloud makes me sick to my stomach.  I am terrified...scratch that..I am horrified... My fear is so much worse than it was the first time around.  I am not saying exactly when we will begin our next IVF, because we aren't making it public locally this time, and there are a few local people that read my blog....but I am going to say, it is right around the corner.  I have almost all of my meds bought, and am still about a grand short...Any suggestions on how to raise some quick money??   Anyway, I am off to finish up my work day! Maybe I will post again tomorrow???

No comments:

Post a Comment